EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN OUR NETWORK
The Workshop organized by Joint Cross Border laboratory LTC ÆNIGME has been held in San Sebastian the 11th and 12th of April 2019.
The workshop was focused on the ITN -MSCA project : ENABLE.
All the ESRs, working on the ENABLE project, had the opportunity to meet all together for the first time for an intensive training programme:
- From machining to the genesis of the project ENABLE (Prof. Olivier CAHUC, University of Bordeaux);
- Design of experiments (Prof. Franck Andres GIROT MATA, UPV/EHU);
- PhDing : Designing and Preparing in Research Publication, 4th session (Prof. Tim SMITHERS);
- Knowledge competence maps for State of Arts in PhD (Prof. Edurne Iriondo, UPV/EHU)
ESR7, Haythem ZOUABI, ESR8, Danilo Ambrosio, ESR9, Pinku YADAV, will partcipate with their supervisors to the next Manufacturing'21 meeting which be held in Toulon next week.
Today the ESR5, Raffaele Russo and the ESR4, Vikram Phalke met their Supervisory Team in Paris, at Mines ParisTech
Euskampus-Bordeaux Eguna will take place on 30 November 2018 in the Ignacio Mª Barriola Building at the UPV/EHU (University of the Basque Country) campus in San Sebastian.
The project Coordinator, Olivier Cahuc, The Communication Manager, Dimitri Jacquin, and the WP4 leader, Franck Girot, from UPV, will introduce the ENABLE project during the 4th Symposium Euskampus-Bordeaux. They also present to a larger public the results of the Workshop of the joint lab AENIGME which took place the 19th of November 2018 with the partcipation of the ESRs 7, 5 and 9.
The Workshop AENIGME took place on Monday 19th November 2018
- Introduction of all the PhDs involved in the LTC AENIGME lab
The ENABLE ESRs: Haythem ZOUABI (ESR7); Raffaele Russo (ESR5); Pinku Yadav (ESR9) introduce themselves and presented their carreer path and their reserach projects.